Lonely Planet teamed up with Booking.com, Viator and World Nomads to offer you a chance to win a city trip to the capital of Denmark: København ??. The application deadline is November 30th! In order to be picked, all you need to do is write 25 words or less saying why you’d love to visit Copenhagen. Apply now and fly away to the fabulous city of Copenhagen!
Copenhagen is a beautiful city located in the North of Europe. It has been known for several years now that the city is one of the most pleasant capitals to live in. From their Hygge lifestyle to their royal buildings, the Danish capital has a lot to offer. Check out the video made by Lonely Planet to help you discover the amazing city of Copenhagen!
The prize includes:
- Return economy flights courtesy of Lonely Planet up to US $3k
- Accommodation courtesy of Booking.com up to US $2k
- Activities & tours provided by Viator up to US $1k
- Travel insurance covered by World Nomads
- Copies of Lonely Planet’s Pocket Copenhagen and Best in Travel books
- Plus, two runners up will receive a brand new Travel Atlas and Best in Travel 2019
Rules: This is a global competition open to those who are 18 years of age or older and is void where prohibited. One must have a valid passport needed for travel. Competition closes at 23:59 BST, 30 November 2018. Please read the official rules which govern this competition.