Icelandic low-cost airline WOW Air is looking for a duo of globetrotters to travel for 3 months and get paid to do it!
The winning duo will move to Iceland and will be based in Reykjavik for 3 months. During the summer of 2018 the duo will be able to travel nearly 38 destinations in Europe, United States and Canada. For this unique job, both travelers will be accommodated in an apartment in the heart of Reykjavik and paid up to 3 300 € per month each.
- What will be their mission? The Icelandic low-cost airline will ask you to create an interactive content, entertaining videos, take beautiful pictures and write interesting stories about your adventures and trips around Iceland but also Europe, Canada and United States.
- What are they looking for? WOW air is looking for “creative, funny people, passionate about travels and discoveries”. A background in travel blogging is surely a plus.
- What is the selection method? Forget about curriculum vitae or motivation letter. The duo of globe-trotters will be selected on the basis of a 1 to 2 minute video where you are free to choose the format that suits you the best. You need to be 18 or older to get into the selection process.
Try your luck and apply now on
Deadline application: 14 May 2018
A jury will choose the lucky winners on May 18, 2018. The mission will begin on June 1.
For those who wonder where is the catch, well there is none. WOW air is taking care of everything as you can read in their Terms & Conditions page:
- Weeks of travel with flights, hotels, activities and travel allowance all paid for by WOW air. Travel Guides will also gain social media exposure and hopefully some priceless memories.
- Accommodation in Iceland: Travel Guides will stay at a furnished apartment in downtown Reykjavík, while in Iceland.
- Hotels: WOW air will be taking care of choosing, booking and paying for Travel Guide hotels or other overnight accommodations when they are travelling on behalf of WOW air in connection with the Travel Guide project.
- Flights: Flights will be provided by WOW air from and to WOW air’s destinations of the summer of 2018. If the Travel Guide’s domicile isn’t in one of WOW air’s destination cities then the Travel Guide is responsible for all travel expenses for the journey to the nearest WOW air’s destination.
- Travel allowance: Payments made in accordance with regulations of Iceland.
- Travel Guides will take 8 trips to random WOW air destinations from Iceland. Each trip will last for 2-4 days. Travel Guides will also take at least 4 domestic trips in Iceland. All trips will be taken over the course of 10 weeks during the summer of 2018.